Vitamin C Also known as ascorbic acid, is water-soluble drugs, water-soluble acidic after the reaction. It can participate in a variety of metabolic processes in the human body, reduce capillary permeability and fragility, increase body resistance. Vitamin Three major roles: First, for ascorbic acid, also used for hepatitis, cirrhosis, chemical poisoning, all kinds of anemia, allergic disease, purpura, and various acute and chronic infections; 2 for hyperlipidemia , especially for patients with elevated triglyceride levels, with the role of treatment and prevention; 3 for Keshan disease. In addition there are many new uses of vitamin C.
New use of vitamin C 1. Vitamin C can reduce triglycerides and blood Cholesterol Concentration of cholesterol in the artery wall to reduce calm. Promote arterial intima cells and interstitial accumulation of fat removed, to avoid the formation of plaque, it can prevent atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease. Use of vitamin C, antioxidant, can prevent and treat acute myocardial infarction, reduce the symptoms of angina.
2. To promote the growth and development of children and prevent aging. 0.5 gram daily serving of vitamin C, can promote growth and development of children. Vitamin C also protects the body against oxidation in living cells the damage and prevent aging.
3. Amount of vitamin C has anti-role of mental illness.
4. Vitamin C can be used for acute upper respiratory tract infection, chronic granulomatous disease associated with immunoglobulin E (IgE) hypertriglyceridemia, low neutrophils, motor function, mononuclear cell dysfunction, children with bronchial asthma and other viral infections disease.
5. Large doses of vitamin C can inhibit the activity of hepatitis virus and the breeding, improvement of liver metabolism, prevent fatty degeneration, cirrhosis block hepatitis Hepatic carcinoma Pathogenesis.
6. Vitamin C can promote the synthesis of collagen and mucopolysaccharide, which serve to promote the more traumatic Cooperation Use. Can be widely used for burns, trauma, fractures and injuries to various causes delayed healing.
7. Added a lot of vitamin C, can significantly improve Cancer Quality of life of patients and prolong life. Vitamin C not only can improve immunity, may also prevent the synthesis of nitrosamines, inhibit the formation of hyaluronic acid, which blocks tumor cell proliferation.
8. Vitamin C may also fight free radical damage on the male reproductive system, to prevent the occurrence of cataracts, reduce swelling and pain in rheumatoid arthritis, radiation injury protection. Side effects of vitamin C
Side effects of vitamin C World without non-toxic drug, vitamin C is no exception. Vitamin C prevents scurvy and other clinically used widely. However, if the long-term, after taking a sudden a large number of disabled can also be induced scurvy. Large doses of vitamin C, can induce gastritis and gastric ulcer, can cause abdominal pain, diarrhea, Diabetes And kidney stone, and can reduce a woman’s reproductive function. How to take vitamin C
(1) In accordance with physiological doses, the toxic dose is small. Will occur if excessive oral anti-acid, stomach discomfort, nausea and vomiting, resulting in abdominal pain, diarrhea and other gastrointestinal inflammation, ulcers and other drug-induced diseases. Long-term large doses of vitamin C, urinary oxalate stones may occur, hypercalcemia, hyperuricemia, gout; children can cause osteomalacia; injected allergic reactions can be seen occasionally.
(2) recommend an empty stomach. Because large doses of vitamin C can destroy the vitamins in food B12, prevent the absorption of copper or zinc ions. But pay attention to patients with peptic ulcer or better not be used with caution so as not to stimulate the surface of the ulcer, leading to ulcers worse, bleeding or perforation.
I am an expert from , usually analyzes all kind of industries situation, such as , . >.